Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Swapbot: Weekly Goals Postcard No.37

I have lots of posts to write since i've been away in London, i had a tonne of fun there and bought way too many things from Paperchase. But more about that later.

Here is my Weekly Goals Postcard No.37, the photo quality isn't great because i didn't have my camera and i had to send it off. Here are my goals for this week:

1. Go back home from London.
2. Write a reply letter to my Thai penpal.
3. Sell some more stuff on Ebay.
4. Put together another swap(bot) package.
5. Pick colours for my room that's being decorated.

Since i was in London it felt right to send a London themed postcard.

 You'll be pleased to know i achieved all my goals on the Weekly Goals Postcard Swap No.36.
Let's hope i manage these ones.

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment