Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Incoming From Olivia In California

Today i walked downstairs and looked at the floor under my letter box, sitting there was one huge envelope! I was so excited and then i opened it and i was even more excited... Olivia put so much work into this letter and i love it, i've been spoiled! Look at all those pockets, i love letters with pockets because there's so much mystery.

She sent me some lovely teas that look tasty and i can't wait to give them a try. That funky dinosaur sticker is still usable for me and she even made a little flag banner which happens to have the sayagata pattern which is one of my favourites. It's the first thing that's going on my noticeboard once i've decorated my room as it'll be asian inspired with a red, gold and black colour scheme!


How cute is this too? Maybe i'll start putting Alex to good use.

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment