Thursday, 21 May 2015

I've Got Stamps, They're Multiplying

I wanted to show some of the stamps that i've received since i started snail mail about a year and a half ago, but it then turned into showing every single one i've received so far... They're all so neat how could i not!? I photographed them all and then used photoshop to remove the envelope background, don't worry they're all still safely stuck on the letters and believe me when i say it took ages! So, here goes...



Some of my personal favourites are the little foxes German stamp, dinosaur and shiny flower Hong Kong stamps, the Netherlands cow stamps, Canada ram, the USA movie monsters and the official Belarus post crossing stamp!

I haven't received any Michael Jackson or Shark stamps yet both of which St. Vincent and the Grenadines have, how i desire them! There also might be a USA Michael Jackson stamp sometime next year...

Spot any that you've received too? Or that you would love to receive?

Amy xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, really nice! I would love to receive the Lego stamp from Denmark, but so far no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I love stamps :)

    ReplyDelete