Saturday, 23 May 2015

My English Stamps

I always used to think the UK barely had any pretty stamps compared to the USA, but i discovered that actually we do create some funky looking stamps! So, i bought some, these are a few of the packs i bought but i have some more to show later on, including one with a freakin' unicorn on it!

I kind of wish i could keep all of these for myself, but where's the fun in that?


My favourites are definitely the Cheshire cat & flamingo golf from the Alice In Wonderland stamps. The Spiny Dogfish & Sturgeon from the Sustainable Fish stamps. The Plesiosaurus & Ichthyosaurus from the Dinosaur stamp set.

With the Dog fish i finally have a shark stamp! It'll be hard to part with it...
Do you own any or hope to get one on one of your letters?

Amy xo

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved British stamps to be honest!
    The Alice in Wonderland stamps are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look for a UK swap partner who has the same stamps. You send your set, (s)he sends his/hers...XD

    ReplyDelete