Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Outgoing to Wales, UK


This is the first letter to my new UK pen pal, Sometime's it's nice to correspond with people in your own country as well as internationally. I noticed we had some similarities on her swapbot profile after she signed up to my Little Letter Of Calm swap that i'm hosting. I thought it'd be great to talk to someone else who loves Asia and Is trying to become vegan.

I included one of my old buisness cards that i printed for a university module, the details on the  back are all wrong now but i still like the illustration i did for the front. I stuck some notes with my new blog addresses on the back.

There is an elephant illustration in the corner of the letter but i didn't check copyright before using it so i've removed it before putting it on here, DOH! i don't want to get in trouble! *Reminder for future

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment