Sunday, 24 May 2015

Swapbot: A Little Letter Of Disney Princesses



I forgot to write about it but i hosted another swap called 'A Little Letter Of Disney Princesses'. This is a one off swap that i doubt i'll repeat but i made it so that i could use all of the Disney Princess things i have but haven't had chance to use yet! I used some pretty wrapping paper to make the envelope and some pink card to make the princess castle decorated with some glittery sticker paper and water colour bricks! Here's what happens when you open the gates...

I used the same flower elements as i did for this pocket swap but this time made pink water coloured flowers and some even have a little extra sparkle. I included some pink washi tapes including my Disney Princess washi tape I've been wanting to use! Inside the little envelope are confetti hearts i punched out of left over card (& some shiny little hearts). Open the tissue paper doors and you get...

More flowers! But also a fruity tea, i imagine princesses would drink that. I have a bunch of frozen stickers so i put some on ready for Haley to use. Inside the envelope is a little letter, using my Little Mermaid stamps to decorate it she was always my favourite and there's even an Ariel paper dress up doll in there too.

It turned out really lovely and it was great using that washi tape, how cute is it! It's off to Haley now in the USA and i hope she likes it.

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment