Monday, 11 May 2015

Swapbot: My First Hosted Swap Is Outgoing (+ Others)

I wrote a post a little while ago about my first ever swap that i was hosting called 'A Little Letter Of Calm', well it's now time for it to fly out! I was really happy with the response i got from this swap, a nice round number of 10 people joined in and i got some lovely comments from fellow swappers, therefore i will be hosting this swap again in the near future so watch out and join in!

My swap partner was a lady called June from Massachusetts, USA. I chose a nice calm pastel palette of pink and lilac and got to work! I made my cloud envelope from printed A4 paper after i'd coloured it in on photoshop, making envelopes to match your letters is great fun!
So what did i include?
1. A little note to June telling her a little about me.
2. A quote from the Dalai Lama.
3. A short story 'The Guest House' by Jelaluddin Rumi
4. Music recommendations: 'Ben' by Michael Jackson, 'Please Don't Go' by Barcelona and Tibetan Singing Bowls.
5. A photograph of a beach like place in a middle of a forest near where i live.
6. My illustrated guide to being calm.

I'm sending off the little spotty letter today now that i've received the address, you can see what was inside here. I also want to show you my adorable dancing pug tape i bought from an art exhibition in London, just look at them!

I'm also sending out my 'Weekly Goals Postcard Swap No.39'.

Cute right? I have a guide dog calender that has tear off postcards each month. My auntie bought it for my family for christmas because she trains guide dogs to do all the wonderful stuff they do!
So here are my goals for this week...



1. Write and post my 21st party invites (I actually managed to do that last week hooray!)
2. Clean out my room
3. Go to the gym
4. Start work on a university module
5. Put my coins in the bank
They're all pretty boring this week, boooo!

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment