Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Swapbot: Outgoing June Birthday Cards & UK Happy Mail Envelope

Earlier today i posted a couple of pieces of mail, including the birthday cards for a June birthday card swap. My birthday is coming up so i wanted to include myself in the birthday giving and i can't wait to see what cards i receive, it just adds to the excitement! I have a box of adorable birthday cards with cats & dogs on them so i just had to use them, aren't they adorable!?

The Kitten is off to Kylee in Connecticut, USA and the super fluffy dog is going to Karen in Florida, USA. I put £1 stamps on both then realised they weighed just over 10g so i got my stamps out and stuck a load more on, more the merrier! Hopefully i've sent them out early enough to get there in time as one's on the 1st!

I also posted this swap Uk Only Happy Mail Envelope...


I had a bunch of neon envelopes that i made for my pen pals that i don't want to go to waste, so i plucked on out and got drawing on it. The idea is to cover 95% of the envelope with whatever medium you like but there must be a quote on it and for it to be filled with 5 paper goodies.
I went for simple black patterns and decorated it with some gem stickers, you can't go wrong with patterns!

For the contents i sent some neon paper, two blank postcards for them to draw on, washi tape samples (including my super pug tape), stickers and some confetti i punched out of scraps of card and paper i had left creating hearts, stars and flowers.


I packaged it up and realised the back was a bit bland and i had 95% ringing in my head so i got some stamps out and then drew a continuous line around them, it's so simple but i love all the lines against the neon pink, i think i'll use this technique again in the future.

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment