Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Swapbot: Outgoing Shaun In The City Zines (+ Win Your Own)

Here is my May Mini Zine for swapbot! I decided to do it about shaun in the city as i photographed all 50 statues around London. It took a couple of days, a lot of foot pain, a lot of phone battery and a lot of going the wrong way. I bought the app which helped a bunch with finding them, plus the money goes towards the Wallace & Gromit Children's Charity. I'll be looking for all 70 of the statues that'll be in Bristol in July, i'll probably even make another zine for those.

These are the four off to Linda in Florida; USA, Betty in Birmingham; UK, Sacha in Vught; Netherlands and Bre in California; USA. I used some of the hundred of cheap white envelopes i have and printed shaun on them, they fit my zines in perfectly! Here's what is included in the letter...

Along with the zine and little note are four different stickers in the zine that i printed out using the images from the shaun in the city website, they work really well as stickers. No zine has the same sticker and are found in a little cellophane bag stuck in the front of the zine.

Here's a few of the pages, a little sneak peak! The zine includes all of the photos i took on my adventure, i discovered many parts of London i'd never been to it was a great experience, sometimes on my own whilst alex was at work or on the weekend when he was able to explore with me.

Finally, competition time where you can win your very own shaun in the city zine and stickers. This exact one below in fact, so here's what you need to do to enter!

1. Follow my blog on bloglovin' or via Blogger.
2. Have a quick look here at all of the shaun's in London and comment below with your favourite shaun statue.

Competition is now closed.
Easy peasy, right? Good luck.

Amy xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the Kanzashi Shaun! Thanks for the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO COOL. I wish I lived in London! And so cute you made a zine about this :)

    It's hard to choose but I'm sticking with my love of the Cath Kidston one because hello, stationery designer and floral pattern! Cuuuute.

    ReplyDelete