Friday, 1 May 2015

Swapbot: Send A Small Parcel UK Only: Scotland

I was really happy when i received my recipient for this swap, she loves small furry animals and even runs a little animal rescue from her home with guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and gerbils! I also was happy to read she likes pink, i have everything in pink.















 I teamed pink with her other favourite, mint, to make my parcel. It was super fun, so, what's inside?



On her profile it says 'i love anything with bunnies, guinea pigs, hamster, mice on it', so i went with that!

1. Milk drops for small furry animals, suitable for all of the above. (I couldn't leave them out!)
2. Strawberry Yogurt milk Chocolate
3. Cherry Mint Flavoured Gum (She likes cherry flavours)
4. Mint Options Hot Chocolate
5. Pink Hamster Shaped Eraser
6. Brown Keel Rabbit Keyring
7. 4 Postcards made by me!
8. Strawberry Milkshake Straw

I hope Emma loves it all, i can't wait to hear from her when she gets it.
Amy xo

1 comment: