Thursday, 30 July 2015

Direct Swap: Little Letter Of Nature With Weeping Willow



Over on Instagram i noticed a photo of a lovely letter made by a lady called Stephanie and i just knew i had to receive one of her beautifully handcrafted letters. I contacted her and she agreed to do a swap with me, as we both live in the UK it's lovely to hear about a different area to where i live.

We have similar likes, nature being the prominent word in our list of loves, so that is what i worked with and i loved every second of it. I wrote a little letter all about myself and where i live and included lots of nature inspired things from a little bird tag with her name on the back, a botanical postcard, photographs of mine and handmade stickers of my illustrations in a little brown envelope, all of which were wrapped in a white doily with brown floss and sprinkled with pressed petals i had left over.

I'd love to do more nature inspired letters for my pen pals, come Autumn it'll be the perfect time.

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment