Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Outgoing Summer Mail To Thailand, The Netherlands & Minnesota

For my 21st birthday my boyfriend Alex bought me this writing set i had been lusting after for a while, i really love it, it's such summer vibes! I used it to reply to all the pan pals i owed a response to, those being Malaivee from Thailand (she's already received hers safe and sound so it looks like we've finally got there with the postal service), Len from The Netherlands and Laura from the USA. I used my left over Alice In Wonderland stamps, i have two left now, they're so pretty i'm going to order some more.


They are all super summery and whilst they all include the same things they're all slightly different. I printed out a bunch of photos i took during my trip to London Zoo for Alex's birthday, we saw lots of adorable animals as you can see. I chose three photographs for each letter so that they were all unique, i love the curious camel, he reached his neck right up near my face! I was a bit shocked so it's a bit blurry but look at that cute face, adorable.

The set also came with sticker seals, the writing is embossed! I hope they all like their summer letters, i'm definitely in that mood to send out nothing but summer love for as long as i can get away with. I'm also 100% ready for my little holiday to Lisbon, roll on August!

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment