Saturday, 25 July 2015

Swapbot: Outgoing Big Dog Postcard



I noticed this little swap running on Swapbot called 'Big Dog Postcard', I have a handful of big dog cards from a guide dog calendar that was bought for me for Christmas and so I joined in. There was also a 'Small Dog Postcard' Swap but I didn't know if puppies of big dogs counted, so I just stuck to this one.

I picked a big black Labrador on the beach as it is summer time after all, it also meant I could talk about all of my aunties black Labrador's, she has many!


I wonder what dog i'll get back, Weimaraner's are my favourite big dogs, not that i've ever owned one but i just love their velvet soft fur! Pugs, Dachshunds and of course Jack Russell's are great little dogs too, if only i could have them all.

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment