Wednesday, 5 August 2015

#TheCarterocProjeckt2K15

Over on Instagram @thecarteroc, a lovely lady from India who I frequently swap postcards with is hosting a travelling postcard and of course I had to join in! Four people are involved and are to paste stamps over their address once they've received the postcard. I chose this sweet little 3D bird, it's something i think that everyone will enjoy seeing in their postbox!

I picked out two of the favourite stamps i had to start off my postcard, the white rabbit from The Alice In Wonderland stamp series and the Ichthyosaur from the Dinosaur series. If you'd like to follow this travelling postcard simply search the hashtag #thecarterocproject over on Instagram, i'm also posting all the one's I receive over on my Instagram!

Where is my postcard heading?
Shifa & Safa in Dubai, U.A.E.
Francisca in Guangdong, China.
Eden in New Dehli, India.

I can't wait to see all the stamps on my card from all of them!

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment