Saturday, 19 September 2015

Outgoing Birthday Mail To Sepdia In Indonesia

Recently it was my pen pal Sepdia's 22nd birthday which gave me the perfect opportunity to use my brand new cupcake letter set, how delicious does that look? There's strawberry and lemon cupcake shaped paper with a funky cupcake & macaron combo envelope, just thinking about it is making me hungry. 

I included a bunch of photos of my summer from my trips to Lisbon, Margate and the Isle of Wight for Bestival & a ticket i got from a arcade in Margate, i won hundreds of the things! (i'll talk about those trips in more detail soon).

I also bought her a little gift as she bought me a beautiful green sling bag for my 21st birthday in June. It's a little friendship bracelet, i thought it was quite cute and i hope Sepdia likes it too.

I'm off to a swanky black tie 50th birthday party today too, i had better go and get my glam on.. i hope there's cake.

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment