Sunday, 26 July 2015

Swapbot: Michael Jackson Postcard Swap Incoming

My Michael Jackson postcard for the swap i ran over on Swapbot came, look familiar? That's because it's the same one that i sent out to my partner! What are the chances? I'm glad though, i mean i said i wanted to keep that postcard and well, now i have my very own written for me. 

It came from a lady called Anne-Marie and she shared with me her favourite song and video by Michael Jackson, those being Smooth Criminal with Beat It a close second and Thriller as the winning video, She also told me a fact which i already knew, there's not a lot i don't know in the general knowledge topic of Michael Jackson but some of you may not be familiar with. Michael Jackson was the first black artist to have a video air on MTV, that video being Billie Jean.Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment