Thursday, 8 October 2015

Incoming From Stephanie In London, England

Today i got one beautiful letter from Stephanie in London, England. Some time ago we arranged a swap because i loved the letters she sent to her pen pals but she didn't have any more space to write to me continuously. However since i sent my half of the swap she decided she would like to carry on writing to me saying that i have a really lovely energy, which is probably one of the nicest things someone has said to me.

So i got the 1st class bee stamp after yesterday receiving the 2nd class one from Sheniz, it must be my lucky day because look at how adorable that little fuzzy bumblebee is. Whilst i don't officially collect stamps i love receiving new ones to photograph and put together as a collage for my blog (here is the last one i did) it's about time i made another as i have received many new stamps!

The postcard that she sent me in the photo above is just breathe taking, it is a painting called 'Lake Keitele, 1905' by Akseli Gallen-Kallela. The colours are astonishing, that might be one for a frame i think!

She also sent me a little envelope of stickers, i love the Taipei Taiwan one. I really want to get myself some of those windowed envelopes and the washi tape she has, isn't it wonderful!?

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment