Monday, 26 October 2015

Incoming Postcard From Josefin In Germany

Today i received a few pieces of mail but first i will talk about this postcard that i received from Josefin in Germany. I follow Josefin's blog postcardfairytales where she displays all of the postcards that she receives from all over the world, she documents it all from the stamps to the distance travelled. I noticed at the time of reading her blog that there we no UK postcards so i asked her if she'd like to swap and she kindly agreed.

We emailed one another and noted that we would both like to see where one another lives and so this beautiful multi view postcard of Landeshauptstadt, Magdeburg popped through my letter box.

I have written my response today and posted it out, so hopefully it will get to her very soon. I used a pretty postcard showing one of the closest towns to where i live. I am going to wait before i post it up on here because i don't want to spoil the surprise for her!Amy xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like my card :)
    I want to thank you for your lovely card :) It was a pleasure for me to swap with you :)

    ReplyDelete