Friday, 23 October 2015

Outgoing Halloween Mail To Finland & Wales

I've basically spent the whole day listening to Fall Out Boy's rendition of 'Wan'na Be Like You' from the Jungle Book, any one else heard it? It's so catchy. Other than that i've been creating two spooky halloween letters for two of my lovely pen pals, Lily in Finland and Matilda in Wales.

Orange and purple were my colour choices this time and this one that is primarily purple is off to Matilda in Wales. Obviously i couldn't help my self at the store and i bought even more halloween treats including different coloured hanging skeletons, spooky sweets and pumpkin confetti.

This orange letter below is for Lily in Finland, a new pen pal of mine and this would be the first letter to her. I've wanted to write to someone in Finland for so long and finally now i can, i'd love to go and visit her country one day. 

For both letters i found these adorable illustrated cake topper templates, sadly as they were found on google i don't know who the illustrator is but they were perfect to cut out and make cute spooky halloween confetti out of. I also used them to decorate my little halloween tea envelopes, i think it looks nicer to make packaging for the tea bags that to throw them in unwrapped.

I have one week of Halloween letter making left before i jet off to Thailand for a month, i can't believe how close it has come. But for today i'm just off to the cinema with my friend who i haven't seen since she ran off back to university, well be watching Pan!

Amy xo

1 comment:

  1. The letter is awesome, thank you so much for it and expect a longish reply to fall to your mailbox soon! However it might take until your return so have a great time in Thailand! Wish I could change places with you right now! :)

    ReplyDelete