Thursday, 1 October 2015

Yellow Confetti Mail Outgoing To The Netherlands

My third and final confetti letter is finished and ready to be sent to Len in The Netherlands. This time i went for the colour yellow and i think that all three of my letters look very funky and interesting. I hope that when they receive them they're full of excitement at what's hiding in the confetti! (and of course don't make to much of a mess, eek).

I included my zine as although i've been writing to Len for a very long time now i never actually sent her one because i suppose she knew me pretty well already when i made them, but i thought i'd post her one for a little light read. Lots of lemon sherbet straws are hiding amongst the confetti too, who doesn't love those sugary treats from their childhood!?

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment