Friday, 18 December 2015

Christmas Mail Batch #2



Don't you just hate winter lighting? Taking photos becomes impossible without setting up a whole lighting rig! I took more photos of my outgoing mail but this was the best turn out...I have actually written nine of these but they all have the same appearance anyway. I used up the cards i bought for last christmas & have also used up all of my gold wise men cards for this time, that's a first!

Each letter has one of the two card designs and a little gift that i handmade, i wish i could post the photo but it would ruin their christmas surprises! This batch is off to Ellie, Matilda & Stephanie in England,  Ines in Portugal, Alejandro in Costa Rica, Len in The Netherlands, Jessie in New York, Tabea in Germany & Michelle in Malaysia. I am waiting for Tabea's address hence the blank envelope, hopefully she'll reply soon and i can get them out to everyone for christmas.

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment