Friday, 11 December 2015

Incoming From Kimberly In Switzerland

Kimberly replied to my last letter with this beautiful one, look at the envelope, the colours! She called me a professional pen pal *blushes*. Her mail has got lost in the post recently on it's way to me, silly posties, isn't that the worst!? I'm still reeling about a Disney pocket letter i put so much effort into that didn't get to it's destination.

I'm not sure what KKVK stands for, but i'll be sure to ask her! She sent me a beautiful photo of birds in flight & a pretty fish tag. She also wrote an inspiring quote from the cute cartoon Calvin & Hobbes i think you should all read - "If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, i bet they'd live a lot differently. When you come into infinity you realise there are more important things than what people do all day"...

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment